I know our next Meetup is way overdue, so here it is - Let's go tubing on the Delaware! We went last year and it's a blast!
Relax on the scenic Delaware River in the beautiful river country for approximately 3 to 4 hours with your family or group. Our river rental trips include tubing, rafting, canoeing, and kayaking on the beautiful Delaware River! We are the closest and most fun river country equipment outfitter in the tri-state area, conveniently located between New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA. We are near the Hunterdon County, New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania areas. Remember, we are in New Jersey, just (1) mile south of Frenchtown on Route #29 (2998 Daniel Bray Highway).
Every river rental includes an EXCLUSIVE, FREE BBQ MEAL at "The Famous River Hot Dog Man" while tubing, rafting, kayaking, or canoeing down the river in this exciting river country. Remember, you're here to spend a day, not a fortune!
We are the only river outfitter in the world to offer the Official StayTogether Strap and Tube Hand Paddle. The StayTogether Strap is an innovative, new way to connect tubes and stay close to your friends and family while out on the river. StayTogether Straps are the best alternative to rope because of their fast, easy, and extremely safe connector clips. The innovative Tube Hand Paddle will increase and double your paddling efficiency in a tube. Tube Hand Paddles offer great control, speed, and make your tubing trip more enjoyable.
What to bring:
Below is a list of helpful items you should bring to fully enjoy your river outing. The only mandatory thing you must have to participate on the river trip are water shoes (crocks, water sandals with a heel strap, old sneakers, etc). If you forget to bring anything, we offer most items that you will need at our on-site River Store.
- Water Shoes (No flip flops or open toed footwear is permitted - $12 at our on-site River Store)
- Printed and Completed Waiver Forms (Each participants that is 18 years old or older MUST fill out their own waiver form. Those under 18 years old must be placed on their legal guardian's waiver form.)
- Download and print waivers to complete before arriving to speed up the check-in process.
- Printed and/or GPS Directions - To and From Delaware River Tubing: 2998 Daniel Bray Highway, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
- Waterproof Camera
- Visors or Hats
- Swim Wear and Dry Clothing for After the Trip
- Extra Money for Extra Snacks or Souvenirs
- Sun Tan Lotion or Spray
Here is the pricing link - if we get at least 20 RSVP's we will qualify for special pricing:
All participants will need to sign a waiver with Delaware River Tubing - to save time, pre-print the form - here's the link: