The next NovaNode event is now scheduled! We will be hosting the incredibly talented founders of Doodle or Die, a fast-growing online drawing game, who will share their experiences using Node to build and scale their application. Here's an overview of the event:
- 6:30-7:00 - Meet. Mingle. Eat. Pizza and drinks will be served.
- 7:00-7:45 - Doodle or Die Presentation
- 7:45-8:00 - Q&A and Announcements
- 8:00 onward - Head downstairs to Spider Kelly's for some drinks
The event will be held at the headquarters of SpanishDict.com.
If you aren't already, be sure to follow the NovaNode Twitter account: @NovaNode
We look forward to seeing you at the meetup!
All the best,
Doodle or Die
Doodle or Die was originally created here in DC as an entry for the second Node Knockout Competition. After winning the category for "Most Fun", we've kept working on Doodle or Die and it has grown into a game that has thousands of players each day who have drawn millions of doodles. We will talk about how we used node to build and scale the game, as well as our tech stack, favorite modules, and lessons learned.
- Dylan Greene and Aaron Silverman, Founders at DoodleOrDie.com