Orlando Area Christian Singles Message Board › Tickets for the August 18th Dance

Tickets for the August 18th Dance

Karl R.
user 8509627
Orlando, FL
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that there is a limit of 150 people at the Dance for August (which we're going to try and push it to 175), and we have over 45 people who have already RSVP'd between the different meetup sites, and web sites, and physical tickets sold.  And we still have almost six weeks before the event.  That is exciting news, but I want to make sure that those who have RSVP'd know that they need to get tickets early so that they reserve their place.  You have some time, but we will sell out so please don't wait till the last minute.  The truth is, we could use some money as early as possible to help us prepare for the event as well.

So you have some time, but please if you can get your ticket early it will secure you a place, and help us out.  You can sign up at GracepointOrlando.org on the calendar.  Or call me and I'll sell you a ticket.  407 462-7777.

Be Blessed,

Pastor Karl