Just to clarify a few things...
Meetup automatically creates a new photo album for each meeting on the calendar, so there was already an "April Monthly Meeting" album. Photos uploaded to this album will appear on the page for this meeting after it has taken place. Photos uploaded to any other albums will not appear on that page.
Unfortunately, they don't make it simple to upload photos to these albums until after the meeting has happened.
It isn't too hard, however.
- Just come to the meetup page
- Click on Photos. You'll be taken to the newest album that has photos in it.
- Click on Upload Photos. You'll be taken to the uploader page. There is a list of all available photo albums at the top.
- Select "April Monthly Meeting (April 16, 2009)..." (or whatever meeting is upcoming).
- Upload your photos.
So please use the album "April Monthly Meeting (April 16, 2009)" when uploading photos.
In other news,
We have quite a few possible events outings coming up in the next month.
- The Annenberg Space for Photography.
- Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Renaissance Pleasure Faire
If you want to lead any of these events, or others, and you're not already an assistant organizer, e-mail Lou or one of the assistant organizers and we'll help you get it on the calendar.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
We want to go on one of their photo adventure caravans and hope to set something up for May or June.
The trucks they use seat 15 and, if we have 10 or more people, we not only save 10% ($81 instead of $90), we can have our own private truck. Based on feedback I've gotten so far, we have at least nine people, so just need one more to have our own truck.
Obviously, nine people only leaves us six more spots on a truck, but if we have at least twenty people interested, we can always split the group and get two trucks.
That's all for now.