OC Startups: Lets get going!
September 29, 2011 · 6:00 PM
- Intro from Cisco: Erik Hemmi, our host, will tell you about Cisco's presence in O.C. and how they are supporting the startup community.
- Lean Startups 101: Patrick Vlaskovits will be doing a crash-couse in Lean Startups, Customer Development, building a Minimum Viable Product, etc.
- What's Happening in the So Cal Tech Scene: Moderated discussion and Q&A with Amir Banifatemi of Bayspring Ventures (investor), Erik Rannala of Harrison Metal (investor), Patrick Vlaskovitz, and other guests.
- News for OC Tech: Special announcements regarding new incubators, hackathons, Startup Weekend, VC's focused on our community
- Who's Hiring: Quick rundown of killer opportunities at local startups (email me to be included in this segment)
- Group or private Q&A, as appropriate and with time permitting