While this group will focus primarily on World of Warcraft, we are open to anyone who is interested in any Blizzard Entertainment game, other MMORPGs or computer/video games in general.
This meet up group was created as a means for people to socialize with local players in person to discuss the game or other related interests. Monthly meetings are much like having dinner with friends at a restaurant.
1. All members are expected to RSVP with a Yes, Maybe, or No to each of the monthly Meetup events. These are the events held on the 3rd Friday of the month at 7pm at various locations (which will be announced). It is very important for us to have an accurate guest count, so continually not RSVPing for monthly meetings, or "no shows," will result in removal from the group. It is not expected that you attend all of these events, but please at least RSVP.
2. The membership lists will be cleared twice a year for inactivity (once in October and again in April). If you have not attended at least one monthly meeting in the six month period, you will be removed.
3. If a member is unable to comply to the previously stated attendance requirements due to school or work, he/she will need to contact the organizer (Lane) to discuss this and save his/her membership.
4. Members will ensure that his/her RSVP is current by checking the event listing. If you are currently a No, but are able to attend, please change your RSVP to Yes. If you are a Yes, but are not able to attend, please change your RSVP to a No. All changes must happen by 4p.m. of the day of the meet up.
5. If you RSVPed with a "yes," but can no longer make the meeting, please contact the organizer (Lane) directly. This will keep you from being listed as a "No Show." Members are allowed up to 4 no shows before being removed.
If you have RSVPed as a "no," but find that you can come after all, you are welcome to join us. However, a seat cannot be guaranteed.
6. If you have a suggestion for an event or meet up location, please contact the organizer (Lane)
7. All members will be respectful to this group and its members.
We request that there not be any promotion of business, political, and/or spiritual groups without prior permission of the Orange County WoW Meetup Organizer (Lane).
Conduct that is deemed disruptive or damaging will be cause for immediate removal from the group.
Q: Why is there a $1 charge for monthly meet ups?
A: The meet up website charges a fee to run meet up groups. $1 is collected at the meet up from each person in attendance to help cover this fee. We are not making any money by doing this, it is simply to help keep this group running. If any member has a serious financial hardship, please speak with the organizer (Lane).
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The Orange County World of Warcraft Meetup Group||November 28, 2015 10:41 PM||Lane S.|