addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Omaha Live Music and Movie Enthusiasts Message Board › Omaha Live Music and Movies Enthusiasts

Omaha Live Music and Movies Enthusiasts

Melody
user 12277140
Group Organizer
Fremont, NE
Omaha Live Music and Movies Enthusiasts,

A  small handful of the group members decided to keep the group going  and ask for a membership fees of $ 5.00 for 3 months or $10.00 for the year. Darren did an awesome job of setting this up and we hate to let the group go right before all the excellent summer concerts and movies. As long as we get enough memberships to pay for the sight we can keep the group going.

Everyone will continue to be co-organizers of the group. Polls will be posted for everyone's input on ideas for live music  venues, performers, genres,movies.and other ideas of things to do. Any ideas or if you want to organize or host a meet up are welcome... and would be fantastic!!

We are also going to try some different things such as Meet and Greets so that we can all get to know the other Live Music and Movies fans in the Omaha area. It is also a great way to get to know others before an event.

I know that many of the Live Music and Movies members are members/ hosts/ organizers of other meet up groups and we would love to get together and do some meet ups together. Meetups are great way to meet other people in the area that have similar interests.

We are also going to have a suggested meet up setup so that anyone can suggest meet ups. Generally  it takes 3 people to RSVP  yes to make it an actual meet up. If you want to bypass this step and just host a meetup... I think as a co-organizer you can do this. Please email me if you can't and I will get it set -up. Also, with all meet ups in the group, we think it would be best if at least 5 members RSVP ed yes for an event or the meet up may be cancelled ( really up to the host of the meet up).

I hope this all made sense:)

Thanks,
Melody