For our June meetup, we will have a special guest speaker from an Leading Agency in Sydney.
About the speaker:
Jamie Andrei - Account Director Content Marketing & Video
Past Roles include:Account Director role at Visual Jazz & Account Director role at Next Digital and various other senior roles in the Australian market working on Australia's leading clients.
His talk will be based on Content Marketing and Video.
James Norquay - Consulting Director SEO & Inbound Marketing talking about the benefits of Content Marketing from an SEO point of view. James has 8 years experience in Digital working for some of Australia's largest brands.
Agenda for the event:
1. Jamie Andrei: & James Norquay: Quick intro on Speakers.
2. Jamie Andrei: What is content (quick refresher of top 3-5 key content types EG memes, video, info-graphics etc).
3. Jamie Andrei: Touch on some high level content strategy (3-5 tips EG what channel is best, content ROI, distribution etc) and content calendar basics.
4. Jamie Andrei: Talk through 3-4 video case studies and top tips from live-streaming, events to music video clips (with questions and insights)
5. James Norquay: SEO benefits for Content.
6. James Norquay: Examples of how content marketing affects SEO.
7. James Norquay: Ways to mark up your Content Marketing for SEO.
8. James Norquay & Jamie Andrei - Q&A
9. Networking drinks.
Approx run time - 40 minutes
Location for the event is Fishburners (Level 1) we will place a meetup sign on the front door.
Please note guests arrive at 6.30pm, presentation will start close to 7pm and will go to around 7.30pm with time for Q&A. Time for networking and drinks after.
Also State of Origin is on this night, so any one keen to watch that at around 8.30pm we will head to a local bar to catch the game.
Also please take the time to view our organizers website:
SEO & Inbound Marketing: Professional SEO
Digital Marketing and SEM: Croud