April 3, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Thank you to all that participated in our March OC Flash meeting, where we discussed a few cool Flash and Tablet tricks and learned about the many perks of attending the OC Flash meetings and being an OCMMA member.
Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm at roundpeg in Newport Beach. Our agenda will be:
- We will feature the good work of our members during a special "Share Our Stuff" session, which will include a short presentation by Linda Lee.
- We will discuss the next steps for the OC Flash website and contents (www.OCFlash.com).
- We will compile a list of books you would like for raffle prizes from one of our generous sponsors.
- We will also continue our discussion regarding how we can use Flash and other Adobe tools to deliver apps to a wide audience with a minimum of redundancy in development.
How can YOU make this meeting a success? Thanks for asking! YOU can:
- Review our book sponsor site and make note of books YOU would like to win (www.manning.com, www.peachpit.com, and www.focalpress.com).
- YOU can come prepared with projects, resources, or tools to share with the rest of the OC Flash community.
- YOU can reply indicating will be attending the meeting (for food, of course) and add a comment indicating a quick note about what YOU will be sharing with the group. Estimate that you will have 10 minutes for sharing time.
We look forward to seeing YOU on April 3rd!
~ Jeff & Caprice, OC Flash Co-Managers
We are delighted to announce that roundpeg will continue to host our meetings.Please RSVP via Meetup so we can order food for all!
OC Flash is an official Adobe User Group, offering presentations on Flash and related software. This meeting is open to designers and developers of all skill levels, from beginning to advanced. Tips and techniques are demonstrated by OC Flash members as well as outside speakers. Jeff Gomes and Caprice de Lorm are the Co-Managers of OC Flash.
OC Flash generally meets on the 1st Tuesday of every month, with exceptions around holidays as agreed on by the group. The meeting fee for Orange County MultiMedia Association non-members is $10 and $5 for students. Visit www.ocflash.com for more information.
REMINDER: We will be giving away the Adobe CS5.5 Software Bundle of your choice in June. You must have attended at least 2 OC Flash meetings since January to be eligible to enter this bi-annual raffle. Earn raffle points at this OC Flash meeting simply by attending. Earn additional points by presenting, sharing a project or tip. The prize is an Adobe CS5.5 Software Bundle of the winner's choice (limit = $2,100 MSRP). This raffle is held two times a year, usually in the months of June and December. *