Orlando Spiritual Topics Book Club Message Board › Interest Survey

Interest Survey

Tim M.
user 11334257
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to poll everyone on your level of interest in a spiritual topics book club. Last month was a bit disappointing. Meg put considerable time into homemade snacks but everyone who RSVP'd no-showed so we had a lot of good food that just went to waste.

I'm in a couple of other MeetUp groups and occasionally have had to change my RSVP last minute because of emergencies so I understand things come up. I appreciate those of you who gave notice of your conflicts. On the other hand, it would have been nice if the other half who RSVP'd had let us know instead of just no-showing so we'd have known not to make snacks.

I think this is a vitally interesting subject. Several of you have written that both the subject matter and people in the group interest you. On that basis, I'm going to guess October was just a fluke--bad timing with peoples' work and personal life conflicts. We want to press on and see this turn into something stimulating, interesting and exciting.

Let me hear from you if you feel the same. Does everyone really want to meet and challenge each other's thinking with good discussion? Or are a few of you waiting on the sidelines to see how the group develops before you jump in?

Tim
A former member
Post #: 11
I'm quite interested in the topic and in meeting with you guys. Weekdays don't work well for me, so it may never happen for me. I can definitely understand frustrations with members who rsvp and don't show.