addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Looking for a developer for a child's app

Looking for a developer for a child's app

Joseph B.
user 49633562
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
First off I am not a recruiter. I am a father that used to write code in the 80's and got so busy with my business I did not keep up. This project is for myself and not a company. I am looking to develop some children apps for my son to use and offer them for free with micro transactions to the public. I have laid out all the assets for the task and most likely will only need 10 hours for the app development. Then if grows in usage I have add on packs of content that we can add to it. I am looking for a student developer or someone with some free time that is willing to split the profit (assuming it sells which it should) As someone that used to write code I am surprised of how bad some of the children's apps are. I know it could be done better with the right content. Most parents have no problem paying a $1 or $2 to make their child stop wining. So it should be easy for this app to make some profit. And yes it would be nice to have it available for win 8, android, and ios. My contact info is joeboy@yctp.com or on facebook under Joseph Boy, or by phone: cell 321-662-6788 or office 407-826-0810 (yes I run a computer repair company) Thanks again.