addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Local experienced developer needed for App update

Local experienced developer needed for App update

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone!
I'm wondering if there is someone in the group that could take on a side-project for my calendar-based Lifestyle app.
It's called "Cycle Aid - Period Tracker & Romantic Ideas for Men". It's been a paid app since v1.0 in Sept 2012, but I want to go to more of a free to IAP model. So to do this, I need the following:
1) Convert the current functionality for local notifications (two types) to activate via In-App purchase
2) Integrate full-page Revmob ad network to display at app startup
3) Create 1 new In-App purchase for disabling ads and enabling the notification functions
4) Ensure that current customers who upgrade to the new version get their user data protected and transferred to the new version so they don't lose it, and that they have no ads and the notification functions still working fine (since they have already paid for the app once).

I don't think these updates are too difficult, but I'm not a coder so please let me know 1) if you can take the project on, 2) how long you think it will take, and 3) your rate for performing the work.

PS - if you want to check out the app, it's free right now: http://bit.ly/OUBfiY...­

Thanks!
Jeff Savigny
Appropos Solutions LLC