Orlando iOS Developer Group Message Board › Suggestion for discussion at meetup

Suggestion for discussion at meetup

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I was wondering if the group would be interested in providing guidance as in lectures in app design for developers who tend to lean towards the backend of things instead of the 'user experience' For example, I have worked with database applications for well over 12 years and I have found some difficulty in styling an application. So would it be possible for someone who is expert in the group to do a lecture in how to 'style an app'. They could start with a blank slate and then use the free graphical tools availiable such as GIMP to create app graphics. Then they could demo how to integrate these assets into the app. In the end of the lecture attendees would be presented with a styled app that looks very professional. What would everyone think about this. There are alot of developer types in my boat that could use assistance in graphically enhancing an app to make it more presentable.
Rodne.y
RodneyDegracia
Orlando, FL
Post #: 36
James,

That is a great idea.

Rodney