|Sent on:||Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:29 PM|
Software Developer/Server Administrator
Infant Swimming Resource is looking for a technology
professional to work on ISR's day-to-day IT operations and ongoing systems
initiatives. The qualified candidate will have experience in developing
and maintaining web-based applications and related scripts/interactions, and
administering and overseeing it's operations on a small to medium size cluster
of systems that operate entirely in Amazon's Elastic Cloud. The qualified
candidate will understand cloud computing and how to develop infrastructure and
applications for availability and continuity while mitigating downtime and data
Part-Time, 20 hours per week. With the opportunity for more hours as we look to replace our existing Developer/Server Administration.
Advanced Experience with the LAMP stack, specifically with the following:
- Linux Systems administration, CentOS (or comparable Linux OS)
- Compiling and deploying linux software and/or installing using built-in package manager
- DNS Setup and operations.
- BASH Shell Scripting
- Apache configuration and troubleshooting/tuning
- SSL Certificate installation
- MySQL Operations and administration, and proven ability to design and work with existing and new schemas
- PHP development
- Object Oriented PHP development
- Command Line Scripting
- PEAR/PECL Library - module usage.
Amazon Web Services
- Day to day operations and administration
- Managing and advancing a set of scripts that use the AWS PHP SDK to automate operations and interactions
- Elastic IP and Elastic Load balancer setup, SSL integration.
- Automation of scaling
SCM Experience using GitHub
- Release management
- Deploying to staging and production clusters
- Module Development, Drupal API, CRON Interactions
Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Thank you very much for your time.