|Sent on:||Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:51 PM|
My name is Pam Lunsford I am a recruiter with Vivid Resources and we specialize in placing User Experience and related Interactive professionals nationwide.
My Client located in Midtown Manhattan is currently looking for a bilingual Web Designer for their in-house creative group to execute the online creative projects. This role requires a person who is constructive, charismatic, collaborative, and committed to a creative vision.
- Develops and executes design and layout solutions for online content projects; uses various graphics / design software packages to create working web pages and packages.
- Participates in translating or translates the content and site characteristics into design concepts, designs, layouts, advertising units and web pages.
- Executes design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including layouts, graphics, photos, icons, color schemes, interface features and transitions.
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of web and interactive design experience with a solid understanding of design principles and how they apply to the interactive space
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Fine Arts or Graphic Design with strong typographical, motion graphic, and interaction design skills
- Has the ability to turn functional requirements and wireframes into amazing UIs
- Has an advanced knowledge of the creative and production process for a major online brand. Is comfortable working in a team environment with producers, information architects and developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A solid understand of user behavior as it relates to design
- Experience and interest in the entertainment and/or sports industry a plus
- Design experience for Latin American audiences a plus
Advanced level of the following software required:
- Flash - A base level of ActionScript is required
- A strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS is required
- Adobe Acrobat
- Video / Audio related software will be helpful
Please include the link to your online portfolio. Interested candidates should present a body of work that demonstrates:
- A diverse body of design work that demonstrates your ability to work on a variety of different kinds of industries and projects (Flash, Micro, Multilanguage and Corporate sites, IAB and rich media banner campaigns, etc.)
- You have the ability to design for the ‘anything is possible’ scenarios that Flash,
and CSS gives us. You might only have done a small amount of the scripting but can point to a specific part that demonstrates how you’ve worked closely with a development team Ajax
- Take us through an idea of yours from initial concept to build (Sketching, Multiple design options, Prototype creation, User testing, Production and going live)
- Demonstrate your strong problem solving ability by presenting your most challenging design solution
- Tell us about your perfect project. Is there a piece of work in your portfolio that demonstrates the ideal creative process, the most appropriate idea, the perfect team and traffic to justify its success
All interested and qualified candidates need to forward resume and work samples to [address removed]
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version:[masked] / Virus Database:[masked]/1756 - Release Date: 10/30/2008 7:59 AM