Positively Veg*n Message Board › Kristin, Keith & Jason this Sat 1/23 w/Amy Steinberg!!!

Kristin, Keith & Jason this Sat 1/23 w/Amy Steinberg!!!

Keith B
user 4701467
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 279
What: Kristin, Keith & Jason this Sat 1/23 w/Amy Steinberg!!!

When: Saturday, January 23, 2010 8:30 PM

Where:
Stage 84 (formerly Chocolate Moose Cafe)
9118 W State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324
954-474-5040

Hey everyone!

[as I write this, I sit struggling beside a mountain of used tissues with what I hope is the tail-end of a pretty nasty head/chest/everything-else cold. Yuck...]

As always, a million thanks to all those who came out to support Jason & I last Friday when Inglewood Jack acoustically rocked KoffeeOkee. It's always great to see you there!

Last week, the amazing Amy Steinberg opened for US; this week, we're opening for HER, this time at Stage 84 ***(formerly the Chocolate Moose) in Davie. Kristin, Jason and Keith go on at 8:30pm and Amy's up next, so it's gonna be a night of incredible live music in a really cool, comfortable venue... which, by the way, offers a few vegan selections on their menu, along with lots of other stuff!!! I've had the hummus platter and I was not disappointed!

***you may remember Stage 84 as the venue I played solo a few months ago... or, more accurately, you might remember reading about it. This is because NOBODY I know came to see me. Despite the somewhat short notice, I'm hoping to do a li'l better this time in terms of turnout!

I'd have sent this information out sooner, but for the past few days, my fingers, brain and eyeballs have refused to coordinate much with each other, except to manipulate the TV remote so I could be awash in Australian Open coverage.

Stage 84 is located at 9118 W. State Rd. 84 in the Pine Ridge Plaza at I-595 and Pine Ridge Dr. (between Pine Island Rd. and Nob Hill Rd.) in Davie. Their # is 954-474-5040.

So, come to Stage 84 this Saturday for a night of tremendous musical talent as Kristin, Keith & Jason - and then Amy Steinberg! - rock Davie like it needs to be rocked! Please be advised that there is a $5.00 cover charge at the door...

See ya's Saturday night!!!

Peace, love & music,

Keith

oh, by the way, I am the Boca Raton Animal Rights Examiner! Please click the link and check out my articles!