WELCOME to the PTK-Peninsula meet-up. We are a cadre of practicioners who train in the authentic Pekiti-Tirsia kali combat system. Our martial discipline includes edged/impact weaponry (long blade, knife, spear, stick-fighting, etc.), as well as empty-hand combatives (pangamut, dumog, sikaran) and Military CQC (Survival Edge Systems Program). Our focus is self-preservation, survival, physical/mental fitness and to promote the Filipino warrior culture in the Bay.
PTK-Peninsula is the Bay Area Peninsula authority on Pekiti-Tirsia Kali that is affiliated with Tuhon Tim Waid and The Pekiti-Tirsia Kali Global Organization, which serves Millbrae, San Bruno, Burlingame, San Mateo, Half Moon Bay, Belmont, Redwood City, Foster City, San Carlos, Palo Alto, and Mountain View.
** ATTENTION: Starting February 2014, we will be adopting a NEW payment model instead of the current walk-in payments. Details forthcoming on the new tuition rates and payment methods.**
- We train outdoors, in the elements, on concrete or grass.
- Regular students may either pay monthly or purchase a multiple-class card... we do not charge registration or any other extraneous fees.
- As a small and focused training group, we are very strict about who we allow to join. Please do your research and understand what we're all about before requesting to join.
Requirements for membership - PLEASE READ:
- No experience necessary. Must be open minded, willing and ready to train hard.
- Must be self-motivated and serious about training in Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
- Must successfully complete a 3-month evaluation period to be accepted as a full member.
- Must be at least 18 years old and disciplined.
For more information about Pekiti-Tirsia Kali visit;
The PTK-Peninsula website http://www.ptk-peninsula.com/index.html
The PTKGO website http://www.ptkgo.com
See our group's promo video http://youtu.be/NNvcCordPBE
Thank you for you interest in the PTK-Peninsula training group.
Lakan guro, PTK-Peninsula/PTKGO
**PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO POLICY: There will be NO unauthorized filming/photography for any reason during classes or workshops.**
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, December 22, 2013 10:00 AM
Sunday, December 29, 2013 10:00 AM
Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, January 12, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, January 19, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 2, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 9, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:00 PM
Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, March 4, 2014 7:00 PM