addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pay It Forward, Sharing Coupon Savings Message Board › I got Randalls to pay ME

I got Randalls to pay ME

Mary D.
user 3717858
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 129
Yep! Yep!

I bought 3 DiGiorno pizzas they're on sale this week 2/$10 @ Randall's

And if you like DiGiorno on Facebook and then play they're football game
they will email you a coupon for $1 off. Which you can print 2 times.
You'll need 2 different Facebook accounts and computers. They won't print
the coupon more than 2 times per email account.

Then last week Randall's was doing there buy $75 get $10 off your next purchase.
Part of my purchase was Stouffer's frozen foods. Which is paying up to $3(which is good
toward any purchase) when you buy 7 of them.

So I went to cash out with my 3 DiGiorno's plus I got a soda to get the purchase
to the $15 which I was expecting it to ring up to. I was expecting to just pay the
tax.

I prefer to do self-checkout. I rang up my pizzas and soda. Then went to put
through my coupons. The only 1 that had any problems was the $3 off but the
cashier that watches the self-checkout lane put it through. And the total was 18 cents
which I thought was just the tax. But when I went to the next screen to pay for
it the 18 cents came out of the machine. My recent says 100% savings. It was so
awesome!

Mary