This is the first ever event at Club Workspace's new South Bank location at Enterprise House. The #freelegal session will be presented by Michael Buckworth and will be a basic introduction to legal foundations and the business planning issues that affect startups and tech companies.
If you're a grassroots startup, this session will open your eyes to the basics of protecting your business, and give some guidance on putting together business plans that provide an attractive proposition to investors. During this session, Michael will talk about:
- Choosing the legal and incorporation structure of your company.
- Identifying your target market.
- The importance of developing your exit strategy early on.
- Why you need coherent and defensible financial plans.
- Why protecting your IP can add value to your business.
- Making your business attractive to investors.
- What to include in a business plan
At this event, Buckworth Solicitors will provided attendees with a free copy of their "Introduction to StartUp Law" Brochure as well as a suggested business plan template.
As always this event is free to attend.