Purchase your ticket HERE
What can you expect from the 3rd Annual Berkeley Vegan Earth Day this year?
- Eco Chef Battle
- Interactive Q&A’s
- Food demo’s
- Panel discussion
- and more!
What will you learn?
- The intersection of veganism and the environment
- What’s going on your community (stats, interesting projects, etc.)
- Why veganism is more than just about food
- Why some vegan diets are better than others
- How to be an environmentally conscious vegan
- Growing foods not lawns
- Organic, GMO, fair-trade
- and much more!
We are currently accepting applications for the following:
The speaker line-up will be announced at the end of January!
For more info visit: http://www.berkeleyveganearthday.com/
RSVP on Meet-Up does not mean you are registered for the event, you MUST purchase a ticket
$15 – Regular Price (starting 2/1)
$20 – Day of event
FREE – Children 10 and under