Do you own a small*, LOCAL company based within 50 miles of Philadelphia?
- If you own a franchise, do you keep more than ~75% of the profits?
- If you sell/distribute products, do at least ~25% of your supplies come from LOCAL companies?
- If you sell/offer services, are at least ~25% of your clients also LOCAL?
OR, do you consider yourself to be a LOCAL entrepreneur or independent consultant?
- If you're a network marketing affiliate, do you keep more than ~50% of all your sales?
- If you represent another company in any capacity, do you keep more than ~50% of the profits?
- If you represent another company, or if you source products from only one company, is that company also considered LOCAL?
OR, are you an investor who would like to invest in LOCAL start-ups or ventures?
OR, are you a consumer who wants to support LOCAL companies?
If you feel that you qualify for our group based on the aforementioned questions then you are welcome to join! We are a unique group of local entrepreneurs and small business owners. Most of us seek out health and wellness, and we do our best to support sustainable operations and new technologies that give back to our community. We also plan on exploring various methods of private bartering, both business-to-business and business-to-consumer.
Do you think you would fit in well with us? Join our group and come to a meetup!
- Local Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners *
- Freelancers & Independent Consultants
- Angel Investors
- Consumers, Customers, Clients
- Health & Wellness
- Sustainable & Efficient Operations
- New Technology
- Business Barter
- To help small companies and the local economy
- To make connections and build a strong community
- To start a private barter network
- To improve our overall quality of life
* According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)... "The most widely used, and SBA-endorsed, sizing criteria for small businesses is the following - the business must have no more than 500 employees for most manufacturing and mining industries, and no more than $7 million in average annual receipts for most non-manufacturing industries." (Source: SBA website)
** You don't have to work in any of these areas. These are just recommendations, not requirements.
Welcome to Entrepreneurs' Edge!
690 W Dekalb Pike, King Of Prussia, PA
Register now for the biggest and best BIG MONTHLY BUSINESS MIXER in the tri-state area.
• What: BIG SEPTEMBER BUSINESS MIXER
• When: Thursday, September 24th,
Carole P. (Organizer)
This Meetup repeats on the last Thursday of every month
Needs a location
Have you ever wanted a second opinion regarding your business? How about some advice from an experienced professional? Even better, what if you had an entire advisory...
3 days ago · 11:30 AM
Register Now! We're Better Together August Connections Luncheon
• What: We're Better Together August Connections Luncheon
• When: Friday, August 29th
• Time: 11:30am to 1:30pm
• Where: Maggiano's Restaurant, 205 Mall Blvd,... Learn more
4 days ago · 5:00 PM
Register NOW! BIG AUGUST BUSINESS MIXER
• What: BIG AUGUST BUSINESS MIXER
• When: Thursday, August 27th
• Time: 5-7pm
• Where: Joe's Crab Shack in King of Prussia
• Price: $10. (Includes Networking - Light... Learn more
July 31 · 11:30 AM
Register- July Connections Luncheon
The key to improving your Social Capital is not just acquiring tons of business cards.
The value is in turning those contacts into strong lasting relationships.
Do you... Learn more
July 30 · 5:00 PM
Register Now BIG JULY BUSINESS MIXER
• What: BIG JULY BUSINESS MIXER
• Date: Thursday, July 30th
• Time: 5-7pm
• Where: Cantina Laredo, 690 West Dekalb Pike, Suite 2085King of Prussia, PA 19406
• ... Learn more
June 25 · 5:00 PM
Register Now! BIG JUNE BUSINESS MIXER
If you're not yet a member, please click the JOIN button.Membership is FREE
Details You're Looking for:
• What: BIG JUNE BUSINESS MIXER
• When: Thursday, June 25th
•... Learn more
See all past Meetups