J O I N U S !
* Pitch. Startup Pitch Night is the place to practice your 60-second pitch (Register to Pitch).
* Watch. It's fun to watch pitches and provide audience feedback.
* Learn. Our guest speakers cover relevant topics - Zac Pappis from DuckDuckGo.
* Network. Mingle with lots of new people (50+).
A G E N D A
6:00 - Networking, pizza, & refreshments!
6:45 - Brief introduction from the Organizers.
7:00 - 60 Second Pitches (approx. 20-40 people). Pitch feedback provided by: TBA.
7:30 - Guest Speaker - Zachary (Zac) Pappis, Director of Marketing and Community, DuckDuckGo, Inc.
8:00- Event wrap-up.
8:15 - Networking!
G U E S T S P E A K E R
Presentation Title: "The User Experience of User Acquisition".
Zac Pappis leads marketing at DuckDuckGo, a search engine known for privacy, instant answers and less clutter. Zac will provide an undoubtedly interesting, informative, and engaging presentation, entitled "The User Experience of User Acquisition". His Presentation will be on user acquisition mistakes and methods. Also, he'll be touching on how DuckDuckGo handles user acquisition and community without tracking users.Founded by Gabriel Weinberg, DuckDuckGo has won many awards, including PCMag 100 Best Websites of 2011, TIME Best iPhone Apps of 2013, and Best Search Engine - About.com Reader's Choice Awards.
Learn more about Zac on our website StartupPitchNight.com
P I T C H F E E D B A C K C O A C H
V E N U E S P O N S O R
417 North 8th Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19123
J O I N I N G U S ?
A W E S O M E ! We've updated the following info - please read...
B E S U R E T O :
1. RSVP FOR THE EVENT on Meetup.com at Startup Pitch Night. We must have your full name and the full names of all of your guests on our attendee list for building security.
2. BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE at here via Paypal or at Eventbrite.com - before 5pm the day of the event (or) BRING CASH WITH YOU to the event. Tickets are $10 per person online or at the door.
Important: To be admitted into the event, your full name must be on our attendee list. All guests names must be on the list as well. You will need to bring gov-issued identification for verification at the venue check-point and for verification at our event check-in.
A B O U T S P N
"Startup Pitch Night provides the proven platform for early stage startups to practice and improve their pitch. Our goal is to make it fun to practice your pitch and to have it be in a fun and relaxed, supportive peer-driven environment."
Startup Pitch Night is a vibrant and fun event with high variety, speed, and brevity at its core, coupled with a short talk on the next steps after the refinement of the pitch, from a startup industry leader.
We look forward to meeting you! Visit our site for info on "how it works" and how to prepare to practice your pitch at Startup Pitch Night. See you there!
Website . www.StartupPitchNight.com
The nominal fee to attend and watch/pitch will help us in planning our event and help enable those that wish to attend the event to do so. If you decide or are unable to attend, your donation will help the group and the fellow startups!
We appreciate your cooperation in updating your RSVP to be an accurate representation of whether you will attend.