Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
Agenda for Philadelphia TechBreakfast
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- EasyPaint - Marty Cornish
- Pixilated Photo Booth - Patrick Rife
- Acceleforce: Accelepad - Darren Chertkow
- HireZoom: HireZoom.com - Everett Reiss
- Senseware - Serene Almomen
~9:30 - end - Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Philadelphia TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Ciright - Ciright's advanced mobile and enterprise platform technology meets business best practices for enhanced productivity and innovative workflow improvements. We take your business a step ahead of the competition with innovative capabilities and give it the extra time and resources it needs to achieve substantial and sustainable growth.rnrn
- DLA Piper - DLA Piper is a global law firm with 4,200 lawyers located in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
- Drexel University - Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation.
- Enterprise Law Associates - Enterprise Law Associates is a boutique business law firm centered on sharing risk and partnering with technology and life science ventures in the achievement of business objectives.
- Mondo - Mondo, a leading IT and Digital Marketing resourcing provider has more than a 13 year track record of delivering access to highly specialized IT and Digital Marketing professionals. Mondo is uniquely qualified to help both CIOs and CMOs with their accelerating technology demands and find the highly skilled resources to match those needs.
- NAI Geis Realty - NAI Geis Realty Group, Inc. offers local market presence for our clients in downtown Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs, combined with international market knowledge for our clients across the globe.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
We are thrilled to be hosted at Drexel University's new Lebow School of Business, Grand Ballroom:
Lebow School of Business
3220 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Parking & Transportation
Parking for the event is available in the Drexel University Parking Garage, located on the southeast corner of 34th and Market Streets. The gates will open automatically. To enter the parking garage while traveling west on Market Street (away from City Hall and Route 76), make a left on 34th Street at the light. Make a right at the light if traveling east on Market, towards City Hall. Then make an immediate left onto Ludlow Street and enter the garage from the rear of the building. Note that there are costs associated with parking here.
Consent to Recording and Photography
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By