A former member
Post #: 5
Hi.

So I was able to go to "Too Many Games" yesterday with Bob. I was afraid that the dealers room was going to be picked clean and that I would not be able to find anything I was looking for.

Nope.

Some of you may know that I am a HUGE fan of the Sega Dreamcast. The vastly underrated, but ill-fated system had so many great games. "Mars Matrix", "Virtua Tennis", "Sword of the Berserk", and "Shenmue" just to name a few..

Sadly, when 2001 came around, the Dreamcast just couldn't compete with the PS2. And thus, Sega decided to stop the production of the Dreamcast as well as the development of any new games.

There were some Dreamcast games that were initally supposed to be released in the US for the Dreamcast, but were cancelled. Some however were released in Europe ("Shenmue 2", "Headhunter", "Evil Twin", etc.). Some I was lucky enough to find. However, there was one European exclusive that always eluded me. "Rez". Yeah, I know it's out for PS2, but the Dreamcast version was the one I always wanted.

And yesterday, I FINALLY found it. After I bought it, I think I may have stared at it for 10 minutes, in disbelief that I actually found the damn thing.

So..yesterday was a blast. I now have my copy of "Rez" for Dreamcast.

Life is good. :)

Take care.
Matt C.
user 11839106
Group Organizer
Willow Grove, PA
Post #: 18
Right on. That's a nice score. Related: We're going to have a Dreamcast-themed meetup in 2012. Not sure when, but stay tuned for that.
A former member
Post #: 6
Always down for a Dreamcast day. "Rez" is awesome. I've played it before on the PS2, but by all the counts, the DC version is better.