Hear from fast-growing ecommerce solutions provider Monetate (which has boomed to close to 100 employees since it opened shop in 2008) about why the company is focused on content. Monetate CEO David Brussin and Content Marketing Director Rob Yoegel will help you understand why publishing and content marketing have become so important to the company. Be sure to check out the firm's website for more about the company.
- Why one of the leading Philadelphia technology companies is taking content so seriously.
- Why your journalism/communications degrees are more valuable today than ever.
- How a former journalist and emedia professional quickly helped transform Monetate to become a publishing machine.
Come on out to hear from a cutting-edge startup company that is doing interesting things in the content space. There will be light food and refreshments at Monetate's spanking new digs. It's also a great chance to meet with some of the Meetup's suburban population.
- Welcome by Monetate CEO David Brussin.
Why content marketing is important to Monetate?
- Putting the customer first: The evolution of content marketing at Monetate
Rob Yoegel, Content Marketing Director, Monetate
June 5, 6-8pm
951 E. Hector St.
Conshohocken, PA 19428
You can take the train from downtown Philadelphia. The Spring Mill SEPTA station on the Manayunk / Norristown line is right next to the Monetate building.