The warm breezes of Spring have arrived and Summer is just around the corner. Take advantage of the beautiful weather while it’s still here with a FABULOUS Sunday afternoon cruise on the Delaware River.
Your trip includes:
- Complimentary mimosas upon arrival
- 2 1/2 Hour cruise with breathtaking views of the Philadelphia bridges & skyline
- A variety of domestic & imported cheeses, fruits, crudite & chef inspired hors’d’ouvres
- Wines hand selected by PinotBoutique as the top picks for Summer 2012
Thank you to our sponsors for the additions to our drink menu:
-Sparkling Wine from Gruet Winery, located in Albuquerque, NM
-Complimentary cocktails from Karlsson's Gold Vodka
-Complimentary beer from Triumph Brewing Company
As an added bonus, consider enhancing your cruise experience with intimate and informative wine seminars featuring PinotBoutique’s top wine educator’s:
- Develop Your Wine IQ (Versions A and B) - Hosted by Jeff Carroll
Take the mystery of wine. Explore how wine is made, where it is made and taste a variety of options. This class teaches it all!
- First Sips (Wine Varietals & Wine Regions) – Hosted by Dolores Peralta
Lover of Chardonnay? Or Italian wines? Step out of your comfort zone and explore wines of others varietals or regions. Let Pinot be your tour guide!
- Bubblicious! - Hosted by Joseph Niesley
Time to get bubbly! Sparkling wine is not just for New Years Eve and weddings anymore. They can be fantastic aperitifs, they pair easily with many foods, and yes, they are always fun when celebrating. Learn about various types of sparkling wines in this seminar hosted by Gruet expert, Joseph Niesley.
*Each session is 30 minutes and costs just $10 (in addition to cruise ticket). *A package of 3 different seminars may be purchased for just $25.
Come alone or with friends to meet and mingle with fellow wine lovers. See you on board!
The cost of this event is $69/person. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Capacity is limited. The yacht is fully covered, air conditioned and heated, so cruising is wonderful in any kind of weather!
Please register here: