! Philly Phoodies ! Message Board › Upcoming Events: Seats available for Bibou; BIG crowd for Palace at the Ben!

Upcoming Events: Seats available for Bibou; BIG crowd for Palace at the Ben! (Happy New Year!)

A former member
Hello Oh Wonderful Phoodie Friends!

It's a beautiful new year and we're going to ring it in right with a delicious dinner at Bibou next Wednesday at 6pm. There are still seats for attendance at this very special BYOB. In order to attend, all you need to do is sign in, click Yes, and send me your telephone number! I'll then call you to get your verbal confirmation. No one else will have your number, just me, and it should increase accountability, which is critical because this place is small and reservations are extremely competative. RSVP for this event will close by Sunday so sign up now!

Also coming up - brunch at Palace at the Ben. This event is going to be HUGE! There are a lot of people signed up already, I have a feeling we're going to take over the restaurant!! It will be a great opportunity to network, talk with other local phoodies about favorite places and get ideas for new places to grub.

Just a reminder about RSVP'ing - try to avoid the last minute cancellation/no show by keeping an eye on your calendar. It's your responsibility to this group to attend if you say Yes. If you do not show up, everyone will see because I'll change your status to no show, and we'll all point and laugh at you. :)

Most places are very accomodating when it comes to payment, but cash makes paying the bill easy. Bringing cash to the events when you can will avoid waiter/waitress disgust. It also gives you the opportunity to pay and go whenever you're done eating, so you don't have to stick around through desert or after-dinner mingling if you have somewhere else you have to be.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to be in touch! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Happy New Year!!!!

xoxo

Jen