The Philadelphia UFO Meetup Group Message Board General Discussion › FYI: History Channel UFO/Alien marathon today-Saturday

FYI: History Channel UFO/Alien marathon today-Saturday

Gerald Hartman
user 10926105
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 15
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
WOW! The message board just hijacked the post I was leaving regarding the Hysterical Channel having a marathon UFO/Alien day today-Saturday.

In posting this FYI, I was making a point of the 'silent vote,' that joining/participating/obtaining issues that are antithetical to the powers-that-be give those same people pause for consideration if not all out concern. Too much of what the History Channel puts out is (in my view) questionable. However, they know the numbers of people watching a particular show, and even if its nature is questionable, in this case it says something about a person having an open mind to things outside "their" control. I used the example of the gun show at the Philadelphia Southampton Armory and gun permits depict a growing number of Philadelphians willing to admit their designs on their Constitutionally protected Rights. This matters to those seeking re-election.

That all being said/written, before I posted I was spell-checking, and when I went to correct something, I het the backspace button and the screen changed back to the Discussion Page and I lost my post. If you can explain this, please do. However, I have oft noted that strange occurrence would cause misspellings or total loss of posts, such as this.

Anyway, sorry for my lack of brevity. I don't usually get frustrated to an impotent point, so I'm attempting to repost, but this time I will follow my own SOP to ensure transmission.

An aside, and highly coincidental, did you ever notice while thinking something, that that 'something' obtains a physical manifestation, or at least a highly coincidental circumstance you hear/observe it outside your mind. I was writing above: "...give those people pause for...", and as I was discerning to use "pause or "cause," the word "pause" was exclaimed on an advertisement. I went with 'pause.' It happened a second time when I wrote "strange occurrence." Strange-in deed, or statistically normal, but odd none-the-less.