addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Phoenix Cashflow Meetup Group Message Board › Robert Kiyosaki's Thank You Note and Update

Robert Kiyosaki's Thank You Note and Update

Don B.
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 14
Dear Don,

I appreciate hearing back from you. Thank you for taking the time to give me your thoughts and input. I'm happy to say we are getting a remarkable response from CASHFLOW® Clubs all over the world. I'm truly amazed and moved by the number of people and clubs that carry on the Rich Dad teachings. I thank you and everyone in your club for doing what I, as one person, could never accomplish on my own.

I just want to let you know that we are reading through all the responses we received, and we'll get back to you shortly to figure out specifically how we can best support your much valued efforts.

Presently, I have directed the entire Rich Dad Company to focus its efforts in supporting the CASHFLOW Clubs. In early 2006, we will introduce a new book written for people who are interested in using the CASHFLOW game as a teaching tool. Also, supporting the book, there will be a DVD and workbook explaining why I created the game; the hidden lessons found within the game; and, most importantly, why playing the CASHFLOW game is important to an individual's financial future and possible financial freedom. Ultimately, The Rich Dad Company is about financial freedom for everyone.

So thank you for creating your CASHFLOW Club. You may already know that the main purpose for creating The Rich Dad Company was to get people to play the CASHFLOW game throughout the world. Thank you for being part of our team and supporting the purpose.

With gratitude,

Robert Kiyosaki

The Rich Dad Company

You are receiving this message because you have requested information and updates sent via email. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

This message was sent by Robert Kiyosaki using VerticalResponse's iBuilder®

The Rich Dad Company
4330 N. Civic Center Plaza
Suite 100
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
A former member
Post #: 1
I am in my last week of coaching by Rich Dad Co.
I will be traveling to Russia in September and would like to introduce the game as well as RD company into Russia. Can you please share with me what has already been done in Former Soviet Union countries and how can I support your initiatives in that part of the world.

Anna Sokolova

I belong to our Phoenix/Scottsdale club which slowly turns "Russian"biggrin