I apologize to those of you who are aware of this already but once in a while it seems there are members who may have missed it and I need to do my due diligence and send out this reminder of the refund policy that is strictly applied to all Photography Workshops events unless other conditions are specifically stated when you sign up.
The number of attendees at photography workshop's meetup events is deliberately kept small in order to ensure a high quality of attention can given to everyone.
Because of this we operate a very strict refund policy as follows:
1. Refunds are always given when a class is cancelled by the organizer
2. When a class is re-scheduled you will be given a full refund if you request it within 48hrs of the re-scheduled notification. If you do not request a refund within 48hrs you will be treated as an attendee for the re-scheduled class and the standard refund policy will apply. No refund or credit will be given if you don't respond within 48hrs.
3 if you cancel or fail to show you will not get a refund or credit towards another class.
4. For certain workshops a cancellation policy that offers a refund if you cancel within a set number of days may be applied. This will be clearly stated in the refund policy you see online when you sign up for the workshop.
5. If you pay by any other means other than via the meetup RSVP system using PayPal, the standard refund policy outlined above applies. For example, if you pre-paid and bought credits for classes, your request to be added to the attendee list for a workshop will incur the same refund conditions as those who signed up through the Meetup RSVP system, and any credit dedicated to the workshop may be forfeited if you cancel or fail to show.
6. If you are given credit towards a future class, the act of applying it to a workshop is considered to be the same as paying via PayPal and you will lose it if you cancel or fail to show.
When signing up for a workshop through the Meetup RSVP system you will be required to check a box to indicate that you understand and agree to the refund policy. The refund policy for each workshop can be viewed on the event page by clicking on "refund Policy' which appears directly below the cost of the workshop.
You can also find this policy at http://www.meetup...
Thank you for your great patience.