Photography Workshops Message Board › Studio Lighting Workshop - MOnday April 9th 7pm a complete introduction in

Studio Lighting Workshop - MOnday April 9th 7pm a complete introduction in one evening

Ian M.
user 11724425
Group Organizer
Weymouth, MA
Monday evening marks the return of our Introduction to Studio Lighting class that has received rave reviews from attendees:

"Amazing meetup! I learned so much more than I thought i would about lighting equipment and how to light people of different ages and features. I feel my I have a much better understanding about studio lighting. I also got to practice everything we learned and examples of each thing we talked about were shown visually, so it really stuck. Couldn't be happier with how it turned out." Feda

"Great session on the basics of studio lighting. I learned more than I thought I could, and it gives me a great foundation for moving ahead with lighting." Neal

Inthree hours we will cover a wide range of lighting types and set-ups from a single continuous light to multiple light sets with studio strobes. If you ever wanted to take the mystery out of studio lighting then this is the class for you. Three hours of expert guidance and instruction for just $45.

The size of the group is remarkably small (just 4 places available) so that everyone will get great attention.

Monday 7pm-10pm Oak St Pembroke. For more details and to book a place go to:

http://www.meetup.com/Photoworks/events/57404212/­