Pinellas Patriots Message Board GENERAL DISCUSSION › Two Things...

Two Things...

Largo, FL
Dear Members,
The following two things below need your attention.
1)  The following from the Florida 912 Project
It can't get any easier than this.  The work is already done for you, except filling in your name, etc.
Go to the link below, find your county (lower part of page), click, fill out your info and send to your county commissioners (email addresses are already added for you).­
Pat Wayman
Director of Communications
Florida 912 Project
Visit FLORIDA 9/12 PROJECT at:­
2)  The following from the John Birch Society

We need to do a better job of holding our elected representatives in Congress accountable If you're thinking along these lines, then our new online Freedom Index is just the thing for you. You can also access the new online Freedom Index by clicking on "Voting Index" in the menu bar on either or
After seeing our new online Freedom Index based on the Constitution with cumulative voting scores for all 100 senators and 435 representatives listed by state for the years 1999-2013, one of our longtime members told his friends, "This has to be seen to be believed."
Please take a look for yourself. We think you'll agree.
Clicking on an individual congressman's name takes you to a page with a photo of the congressman along with his average Freedom Index score for each Congress he has served in, all the vote descriptions for each vote cast from the original print Freedom Indexes, and a link for each vote description to a page showing how all the members of the House or Senate voted on that roll call vote.
Once you're on the Freedom Index page a single click on the "Past Members" menu item takes you to a similar Freedom Index page with cumulative scores for past members of Congress who have served fairly recently. Clicking on one of these past members' names gives you a new page with all the same details described in the previous paragraph.
Our new online Freedom Index includes the first Freedom Index report on the 113th Congress (which will appear in the print version of The New American for July 22, 2013) with ten votes scored for the House and ten for the Senate. These will be the first ten votes you see when you click on an individual congressman's name in the online Freedom Index and scroll down to see the detailed voting record.
This new online Freedom Index should be a big help for grassroots activists to hold their congressmen accountable for their votes.
Contact your senators and representative to bring their online Freedom Index voting record to their attention along with thanking them when appropriate and asking for explanations when appropriate.

Before emailing your congressmen, we recommend that you go to the online Freedom Index (click on image above) and look at how your senators and representative have been voting so that you can personalize your email message to them with questions about their actual votes. Be aware that the one email message goes to both of your senators and your representative, so you'll need to add something like "Attn: Rep. Blank" somewhere near the beginning of your email message in order to direct a question to your representative. Ditto for your senators.


Your Friends at The John Birch Society
We The P.
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 173
The above information was sent out via email to all PP members subscribed to receive emails from Pinellas Patriots.
Below is an email response from one of our members, Mr Bob Lima:

Re: [Pinellas-Patriots] Two Things...
From Bob Lima
To xxxxx

Very generic email

To which I replied:

"And your point, Bob?" ..... No answer from Bob

Another inquiry to Bob....

"Again, Bob, I would like you to share your point about the email..."

Bob Lima's response:

Re: [Pinellas-Patriots] Two Things...
From Bob Lima xxxxx July 27
To xxxxxx

Basically, there are never any intelligent pros & cons on issues. The last email said go to this link and hold our Representative accountable (very generic)

I will stop there, as the issues are complex and nobody can express an unbiased opinion. Maybe the average American deserves more. I stopped going to these meeting because of its bias. Although I agree with probably 75% of the issues, the other 25% is ignored because they don't fit the Patriots/912 mold.

Never once have I attended a confab that said here are the top 5 things Obama has done right and here are the top 5 things George Bush did wrong. I wonder why?

But I digress... have a good weekend.


user 10270736
Tarpon Springs, FL
Post #: 819
Hey Bob - can you name ANY five things Obama has done right?
Powered by mvnForum

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy