align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Message Board › Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Meetup #7

Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Meetup #7

Dan R.
danperegrine
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users!

I usually try to toss out one or two messages in the week leading up to a meetup to everyone who hasn't yet RSVP'd (yes or no). This will be the only such email this time around.

For PBU Meetup #7 we'll again be at The Beerhive (2117 Penn Ave, Strip District) starting at 6pm.

Probably around 6/630pm we'll have a little bit of meta to discuss our venue and the sorts of activities we'd like to do at future gatherings - but I don't expect this to take over-long. We've been very laissez faire in our meetup agendas in the past, which I generally think has led to a unique and interesting event - but the Bitcoin world is fast-evolving and some time here and there at our monthly gatherings to host presentations from group members, speakers, and other more structured discussions could have some nice additive value to the group.

As always, we're looking forward to seeing returning members and meeting new members.

Vires in numeris,

- Dan R.

­PBU Meetup #7
6pm, The Beerhive
2117 Penn Avenue (Strip District)

Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users