|From:||Frank (Big K.|
|Sent on:||Tuesday, December 3, 2013 4:57 PM|
What is going on for Next Two Weeks, Plus some bare minimum rules about the sites
(Both Facebook and the Meetup).
25 Events coming up! CHECK OUT THE EVENTS AND RSVP!
Here's what's happening in next 2 weeks: YOGA, Happy Hours, Dinners at Lulu's, Awesome Benefit Concert for the Philippines, Frank Sinatra Show in Butler PA, Several Concerts,Movie nights, Watching the Steelers Game at a South Hill Bar, SANTARCHY! , An Art Gallery Showing!
Now here are the rules for both the Meetup and Facebook Page for Pittsburgh Social Club.
The rules are BOLD and the other stuff is about the general rules and decorum (respect of others)
0. The Pittsburgh Social Club is about being SOCIAL and Doing things FACE TO FACE in the REAL WORLD and having fun and Boosting the Signal to help make good events GREAT!
1. Any Member can post an event! If you post an event post it to both Pittsburgh Social Club sites with the meetup link on both (that way people can see RSVP's).
2. ONLY POST EVENTS THAT YOU WILL BE AT! (no advertising for others, let them post it themselves).
3. This is an events website! Post FUN, COOL and Interesting Events and you WILL get people to show up!
4. Don't solicit individuals on either Facebook or Meetup individually about sales, multi-level marketing or dating it's just creepy.
5. This is a SOCIAL GROUP! Sign up to events that interest you and tell people outside this group about our events! So YES, it is OKAY to cross-post events and invite others! BUT try to get the others to sign up and RSVP!
6. The Pittsburgh Social Club is growing but until it has about a 1000 ACTIVE Members it will be a supplement to help add people to events, so if you want a lot of people to show up, you need to post it here and elsewhere. Right now between Facebook and Meetup we are at about 500 Active members so we still have a ways to go! (We'll need the facebook group to be up to 700+ and the meetup to be 1,500+ members to get a 1000 active members but we're getting there!
7. Twice a year we'll have a Fundraising Happy Hour somewhere to pay for the $72 fee for every 6 months. I will be having the first one in January. (I normally wouldn't do this but just lost my job as of New Years).
8. This group posts events everywhere: North Hills, South Hills, Pittsburgh, Cranberry, Around the Airport, Greensburg, so yes you might need to cross a river or a hill or two for some fun! Take a chance! Enjoy!
9. LAST ONE! KEEP THIS GROUP DRAMA FREE! It's an events site for everyone so be respectful. This group is for Married, Singles, couples, parents with kids. But it's about being face to face and DOING STUFF! There will be happy hours, bar crawls, Art Gallery Showing, Light Up Night get togethers where people can interact and go to shows, meet new friends, do cool things but you do it FACE to FACE. So if you have a cool business networking or if you're looking to hire someone or need a new friend, or for those single people out there wanting to meet other singles it's all about the individual interactions between people who show up! It's an events group, make it work out, have fun do things, ENJOY!
PS. for you meetup people who want to join the Facebook Pittsburgh Social Club page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/145779255626727/