|From:||Frank (Big K.|
|Sent on:||Monday, February 17, 2014 3:37 PM|
We've gained over 200 members in the last month in a half!
I'll keep it simple! We have some Favors below, take a chance...RSVP! or tell someone about us or POST an EVENT!
1. We have 36 Events posted from Happy Hours at the Fox N Hound and the New "The Beer Market", Jazz with Reggie Watkin's Trio, Cathedral Stairclimbs n Lulu's Noodles dinner afterwards, Trivia Night at Primanti's, A Tequila Therapy Party, Andy Warhol Museum Trip, Band:Shiva Stone at the Hard Rock Cafe, A Zodiac party, A Mardi Gras Pub Crawl, Charlie and the Foxtrots at the Center of Harmony and THATS JUST THIS WEEK!
check them out here:http://www.meetup.com/Pittsburgh-Social-Club/#calendar
2. Please RSVP to EVENTS! It helps people decide if they want to go to an event or not. Remember Events are usually Cross-posted, so there will be More people at the event than are RSVP'd!
3. BIG FAVOR PLEASE: We need you to tell a couple friends about the Pittsburgh Social Club. We are trying to reach a self-sustaining critical mass of about[masked] members. When that happens, we have a FULL CALENDAR of awesome events! And People go to the website on their own to look for stuff to do instead of checking their e-mails. http://www.meetup.com/Pittsburgh-Social-Club
4. You can post your own events as soon as you join! If you post YOU MUST BE AT YOUR OWN EVENT! And No Multi-level marketing BS but other than that have FUN!
(ps. please try to make your Event a EVENT! and post where for people to meet, and answer any questions asked, it helps keep things awesome and real!).
5. Remember it's up to YOU to make an event you go to fun. Have fun! enjoy, talk, smile!
6. Please if you know someone that is new to the area, tell them about the Pittsburgh Social Club! It will help their life out.
Big Kahuna of
The Pittsburgh Social Club!