This event will feature a panel of startup entrepreneurs who have managed to build profit generating and scalable businesses without any form of financial backing, other than from their own business activities and cash flow.
Please note we'll be on the 3rd floor event space at Campus this time.
Areas we'll cover include:
a) Combining freelance work with building your own startup
b) Joint venture commercial arrangements, including affiliate marketing, licensing, data subscription and sponsorship
c) Scaling a business without hiring retained employees
d) Creating valuable intellectual property
e) Networking and building your contact database
• Devin Chawda, Founder & CEO of Y-Cam, an internet video surveillance business.
• Rob Waller, Founder & Lead Developer of social media tools Status People and Fakers App.
• Haje Jan Kamps, Founder & CEO of Triggertrap, which makes products that give users creative ways of triggering their cameras.
• Amanda Boyle, Founder & CEO of Bloom VC, the UK's first rewards-based crowdfunding platform.
• Trenton Moss, Founder & Commercial Director of Webcredible, a digital and user experience agency.
This event will be free to attend. Thanks to Startup Direct and Jenson Funding Partners there will be a few beers for everyone, while team members from each organisation will also be on hand to talk about, respectively, the startup loans scheme and the Jenson Seed EIS Fund.