I created this group after experiencing a lot of cattiness and drama in other mommy groups. My goal is to have a group where people feel comfortable hanging out with other moms and are happy doing so. Also where our children can make friends and maybe even playmates for life. I think it is important to socialize with other moms who are going through what you are so we can share advice and encouragement to each other as we approach one of the hardest jobs in the world- being mommies. Significant others are welcome at events, all of our events we will do in public arenas at least until we get to know each other better for your safety and mine. Please update your profile with a photo of yourself and your little one so at a first meetup we can identify each other. The majority of our events and playdates will be held in the east orlando area. We will have park days, indoor play date days, and special event activities. Children born from 2008 to present are welcome to join this group.
As far as guidelines or rules for the group
1. I think it is necessary to address a sick policy- please if your child is sick or getting sick don't come to a meetup we will understand if you have to cancel to take care of your little one. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, green runny nose are all reasons to cancel or stay home. We want to avoid passing around illnesses from family to family.
2. Please keep your rsvp for an event updated. No one likes to show up at a location and find that they are the only ones there. I understand that emergencies come up but please be courteous to other members. Also please rsvp for all events even the ones you don't plan to attend. I am a very dependable person and on time about 99% of the time and will be at the meetup sans emergency or sickness.
3. The dues for this group are $5/year. The dues cover the charge of $19/month to maintain the website. Dues are not refundable even if you leave the group or are removed from the group for not meeting group guidelines. Any extra money will go towards events or parties in the group throughout the year.
4. We want to have an opportunity to get to know every member of the group so please try to attend at least one event a month. Of course the more events you attend the more opportunities you will have to get to know one another.
5. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into a meetup group and I hope if you decide to be part of this group if you are unhappy with something you will let me know. Also if you have suggestions for events please speak up and give ideas the more fun events the better.
6. Lastly we are all moms who love our children otherwise I don't think we would look for a meetup to join. So leave the drama or any negative attitudes at home. I will not hesitate asking someone to leave who constantly is causing drama in the group.
I look forward to the adventures and fun we will have as a group, making life long friends for the children as well as the adults.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, February 2, 2015 10:15 AM
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.