The Plymouth Digital Photographers Club is for all level photographers interested in improving their photographs and learning about all the options open to them after they take the picture. We meet at various times and places in and around Plymouth, MA, to share ideas and to develop and fine tune our skills while sharing with other photographers.
We have many photo outings and events.
Classes, lectures and workshops.
Challenging monthly assignments.
An online image sharing site.
Come and learn how to do more with your camera and meet new friends! People of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Important information to potential members:
Please follow these instructions, we are looking for people that read details. if you do, you'll be a member in a matter of hours most times. If you don't, you will not be approved and you'll have to reapply for membership. It's worth it to do it right the first time!
1. Free to join, fill out the questions asked as best you can. Just 'Hello' and leaving the rest blank is not enough. You will need to be at computer to do this, a smart phone or iPad does not work well.
2. You will not be able to join if you do not have a profile head shot photo. Head shot as in a passport photo, your head must dominate, full body shot not accepted.
3. The photo must be a recognizable head shot of just you, by yourself and not when you were a child.
4. You must use your name, a name your friends use, not a user name. Last name or initial, please. Does not have to be your real last name.
5. A certain level of computer skills is assumed, if you do not have access to a computer or know how to use one, this is not a good club for you. Ability to follow requirements of joining is needed, too.
6. Failure to have a good head shot profile photo, or a name better than just 'Dave' will result in you having to refill your profile. 'Dave Ellison' or 'Dave E.' is good. Your last name does not have to be your real one, this is so we can tell members apart.
This will all make more sense once you are a member and are part of our community of photographers.
Thanks for taking the time to join!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, April 25, 2014 5:30 PM
Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:15 AM
Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:00 AM
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 11:45 PM
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:00 PM
Friday, May 2, 2014 8:00 PM
Monday, May 5, 2014 6:00 PM
Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:00 AM
Friday, July 11, 2014 1:00 PM