Andrej
user 53709832
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Dear Friends,

It has been a little while since our last Meetup event. I would like to announce that in effort to provide more variety and more frequent events, as of today we have three people joining me as co-organizers of this group. They are: Kimberly Maya Urrea, April Philips, and Bob Froelich. They are my friends, co-workers, and just amazing people! I’ll let them introduce themselves to you in the coming days and tell you about events they would like to organize and share with you all.

I will be going to Europe later in April and will likely be there for six months. In my absence I will send monthly columns to you to share my experiences working with the soul of the Bay Area and its extraordinary landscape. In the past seven months I worked with different groups at nearly 60 locations throughout the Bay that each reflect different functions and identities of the soul of the Bay, and its connection to the inner Earth and other dimensions of the Universe. I will also share my experiences working with souls of different landscapes in Europe, and what I feel is going on now on a planetary level.

Please feel free to send suggestions to my fellow co-organizers with your wishes. I very much look forward to being with you all upon my return.

With love,
Andrej Loncar
www.breathofcreation.org