addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Roots Dinner Sunday and the Weather!

Roots Dinner Sunday and the Weather!

user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Just want to let everyone know I will reschedule if road conditions are snowy or icy and travel would be unsafe.   I will however wait until late Saturday, possibly Sunday to make the call depending on how soon I can tell what the weather will be.   If we reschedule there will be refunds for folks that can't make the new date.   If we are going but some signed up is still unable to travel because they live at a higher elevation that is not clear yet, I will handle your requests for a refund on a case by case basis.  So hang in there and let's see what the crazy Portland weather is going to bring us.  I have seen it snow one day and be completely melted in 24 hours due to warmer rain that follows - and that is likely this time of year.

Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy