The Portland Dining Out Meetup Group Message Board › Delta Cafe Groupon Deal today

Delta Cafe Groupon Deal today

Joanne
user 4917434
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Today's Groupon is for the Dela Cafe in SE Portland off of Woodstock. $12 gets you $25 worth of food and drink through March of 2011. I looked at the reviews - they are mixed. It seems some people love the place but others have gotten spotty service and not consistently good food. Also some people complained about price. Well today's Groupon give's you a more affordable chance to try the place - and all the reviewers seem to agree that they pour some awesome drink. This Groupon works for their Happy Hour. So while we can't go as a group and use our multiple Groupons at one table - there is nothing to stop us from showing up on the same day for Happy Hour in the Bar. So get your Groupon today and I will e-mail you as to the date and time I am going for Happy Hour and those of you that have time that day can stop in as well! Or just go on your own on a different day. In any case - there is a link below that will take you to a version of the Groupon that will also credit me for telling you about it (the credit is just for my future Groupon purchases). So if you don't mind, use the link below. You can only buy this deal today - up to midnight.

Groupon Deal - Joanne's link