Why is this workshop important for singles? It is difficult to meet someone if you have thoughts or beliefs about yourself that sabotage your dream to meet someone or improve your financial status.
A new science has emerged that empowers human beings to create the reality they choose. This course combines knowledge from neuroscience, quantum physics, psychology and spirituality to show you what is truly possible. You are invited to this workshop called: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, that has the potential to change your life. I facilitate this program developed by Dr. Joe Dispenza, that includes various videos of him explaining how to change our thoughts and beliefs. Workshop includes several partner activities to learn how to change that day!
We each have the ability to consciously change and evolve our brains by utilizing our minds to align our thoughts, actions and feelings; to let go of self-limiting habits and re-wire our brains to new levels. Watch 2 brief videos below for workshop summary:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself workshop will provide:
- A clear, well-defined model for understanding change
- Increased awareness of familiar patterns and habits that hold you back
- A "how-to" guide and three tools to take with you to continue to change
- Experience how to mentally re-wire your brain
- Learn how the brain works
- Identify a habit to work on and apply practices based on neuroscience
- Steps toward taking personal responsibility for wellness and productivity
Price Includes: 8-hour Workshop, Lunch, coffee/tea, 130-page workbook, 1 audio mental rehearsal and a follow-up group coaching.
Price: $99 - Early Worm Registration extended for Meetup members thru 2/1 - mail check to address below to receive this discount.
Mail check to: Life Coach Donna, PO Box 25732, Portland, OR[masked]
$125 - Regular price after 2/2
Click to Use PayPal
For questions call:[masked]