Are you attending Yule Ball? Would you like to decorate or bake a cake? Do you get a warm fuzzy feeling when you volunteer?
This is the sign-up sheet for Yule Ball Volunteers! We need people for a few different activities! To edit this page, click "edit" and add your list item in the same format as the one above.
Donate to the Bake SaleALL
money made at the snack table will be set aside for the First Book donation in memory of S. Chris Saad of Chris' Corner Books for Kids and Teens. If you would like to make a treat for the bake sale, edit this section with your name and item. You can make more than one item; it does not have to be cake-ish and it does not have to be wizard food!
- Butterbeer (Andrea)
- Cauldron Cakes (Andrea)
- Chocolate Bundt Cake (Andrea)
- Uncle Monsterface Cake (Andrea... if the test goes well!)
- Vegan Cookies (Kristin from The Marauders)
- 7up Cake(Tina)
- Bertie Botts (Tina) I'm not making them of course, just bringing them!
- Bertie botts and treacle fudge (Mike)
- gingerboys and girls (DeNece)
- Mini Pumpkin Pasties (DeNece...if you don't mind Andrea)
- Pumpkin Pasties are out :( They were very tasty but also a bit too flaky and full of pumpkiny goodness. I'm worried a) they will be too flaky and crumb-y and make a mess or b) kids will chuck them at each other and make a mess. I will make them another time for the group. OR I'll try to make something like them for Yule Ball. (Andrea)
- DeNece, if your pumpkin pasties are less of a mess than mine, than by all means, please go ahead and bring them! (Andrea)
Decorate Starlight Ballroom
Doors open at 5PM. R5 will be there to open the doors for us. Potterdelphia will begin decorating around 10:30 AM
and the bands will arrive around 12 noon
. Please note: if you are on the decorating team, you cannot
attend the Winter Feast! We will arrange for pizza and/or Chinese food lunch for decoration volunteers.
To sign up for the decorating committee, please RSVP at the event page
We also need people to man the table--this can be done in shifts!--and to coordinate the Winter Feast. As these positions deal with the handling of money, they demand volunteers who are responsible and mature. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for one of these positions.