Values and Principles... these are items that once made this nation a great and strong nation.
People are finally realizing this and are beginning to step up and do something about it.
In short we are about restoring individual Values and Principles to the American People who will in turn restore the American government to its proper place.
The Pottstown Area Patriots and www.912PA.com are members of the 9-12 Project.
We do our best to adhere to the 9 Principles and 12 Values as stated on this page. We are a non-partisan group. We are not professional organizers, professional protesters, or paid community organizers. We are all “Citizen Patriots” of the United States of America. We do come from all walks of life. We are for the most part plain ordinary people that care about our country and are trying to get back to what our “Founding Fathers” intended it to be.
We are concerned about the same things you are concerned about, but we are all volunteers. We can only do what our free time permits. That is why it is so important to get people like yourself involved with us. We need your help and we need others like you to help us in our cause. The bigger we get the stronger we are and the more we can do.
Please come to one of our meetings and stand with us in the Pottstown Area.
What is 912 About?
Most members come to the group as fans of Glenn Beck. He has led the way by asking the tough questions and articulating a clear message. This message is based upon Seeking the Truth, Restoring the Principles of the Founding Fathers, and Preserving Law based upon our Constitution.
The Nine Principles of the 912 Movement
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not Un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
What is UnitePA?
UNITEPA is a loose confederation of all member Patriot and Political groups in the state of Pennsylvania. We share members, information, goals, and resources.
You Are Not Alone, you are the Grassroots
No longer can we sit on the sidelines and watch our political leaders continue to exercise "self-preservation" rather than "representation".
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members