Folks: Eileen has helped me learn to alleviate severe neck and shoulder pain related to my musical performance and daily living. I've had amazing results and relief. I'm happy to share this opportunity with you. See you there - Jeff
"This workshop teaches you how to:
- prevent pain and repetitive stress injury
- reduce performance anxiety
- have freer use of your arms and faster finger/hand coordination by enabling your body and hands to work seamlessly together
- sit or stand easily and comfortably while singing or playing your instrument
- improve musical tone and enhance skill level for vocal and instrumental performance by learning how to use your body to achieve optimal skill.
Eileen Troberman has been teaching the Alexander Technique for over 30 years. In addition to her private practice in Encinitas, California, she has taught in the music departments of UCSD and SDSU and has given many workshops and master classes around the world. Her specialty is teaching musicians."
Eileen charges $25 for this workshop and will handle all payments directly. Please contact Eileen directly to reserve a place for this workshop. Call (760) 943 - 9521