When you are stuck about money, there's a really, really good reason.
It's not because you haven't been working hard enough. Or making a big enough commitment. Or saying your affirmations often enough.
Some of the symptoms?
• Difficulty asking clients for payments
• Attracting clients who can't (or don't) pay
• "Scraping by" while working very, very hard
• Getting into unsustainable debt
• Enduring fear and anxiety about failing, even while you're doing okay
Here are some questions to ponder:
• What is your ancestral history of prosperity and poverty?
• Did you have any forebears who suddenly lost money, or who made money at the expense of others?
• Were your ancestors hard working people who never really thrived?
This kind of history can have immense impact on us today, and often is running our experience of wealth, behind the scenes invisibly.
This teleseminar is especially for small business owners (although everyone is welcome!) who are having difficulty with money. Maybe you've tried other ways to grow your wealth or make money reliably, without success. In this teleseminar, find out what drives these experiences of money, and how to start shifting them so that you can have what you need and want with money.
This call is hosted by Margaret Lukens of New Leaf + Company. She supports business owners who want to remove the clutter and have a business they love. I've known Margaret for many years, and I am honored to be on her teleseminar.
To register, go to Uprooting Your Money Issues. If you can't make the time, register anyway to receive the free recording.
For questions, contact me. Join us!