This is a special meeting, and could be bit off topic. We will discuss some of the following. I am expecting some of you to contribute also. We would like to start to build some non-currency app if there is enough interest.
• How to use Bitcoin Protocol to create new non-currency applications, and new kind of crypto contracts
• How to mine crypto?
Interesting links: Let's try to understand the following..
Some more links (Thanks to Justin D of BitDevNYC)
• Scripts, in depth
• discussion: reusable addresses with identity based encryption
• Let's talk Bitcoin Adam Back interview (creator of HashCash, the inspiration for Bitcoin's POW) - committed tx, homomorphic value, fungibility, privacy
• .9rc1 - open issues that need to be resolved before release
• Stealth addresses don't scale to SPV nodes. An alternative name, static.
• Bait for reusable addresses - help with SPV node privacy, a proposal
• BIP 0032 - HD Wallets, wiki rewrite (more readable)
• Ethereum - Comments and concerns
ethereum's Dagger POW flawed?
This is a purely technical event, and no Bitcoin trading is allowed.