Quantum Consciousness Cleveland Message Board › Welcome Penny as the new Assistant Organizer!

Welcome Penny as the new Assistant Organizer!

A former member
Hello Fellow QUANTUM LEAP Creators!

I recently launched this group to serve as a local extension of the site www.theQUANTUMLEAP.com

As we transition from the old to the new regarding 'the shift', the vision for the site is to help others thrive as we go through the most expansive evolutionary shift in consciousness ever experienced by humanity. Yes, it's very broad - however it essentially boils down to the question "As Divine and magnificant beings - what do we want to create?" And then we simply blissfully listen to what comes through.

The topics to be discussed and dates of when you meet are completey up to the local chapter organizers.

I live in Denver, CO, but I wanted to help bridge things happening in local communities, and share them with other groups, via a dedicated site for "New Energy Communities" around the world.

I've been a big part of the Meetup community here for several years, however I know many organizers would rather not have to pay the Meetup fee if they had a choice. With this in mind, I've decided to cover the fees not only for this group, but over 50 other Meetup groups like it as well across North America.

Penny had expressed interest helping get this local chapter off the ground and so I just recently added her as an assistant organizer. While most of the event Meetup e-mails will come from her, I'll be sending out some occasionally if they have a national or global tie-in.

To help spread the word about this local group, here is the direct
link to invite others to join- http://www.meetup.com...­

If people have interest in receiving messages on a broader scale, they can opt-in as well to thequantumleap.com site as well via this link­

If you have friends in other major cities, here is a list to links
of all the other local Meetup Groups chapters of The QUANTUM LEAP site

TheQuantumLeap.com site is a tiny staffed operation with a big heart (it's just me and a part-timer occasionally), so in the event you email me and I don't get back to you as prompt as I would like to, it's simply because I might be temporarily tied up on a project.

My heart goes out to all in Cleveland and their passionate desire to thrive during these extraordinary times! As some point I'll seek to travel there and attend a local chapter Meetup! Until then - Cheers to the limitless new energy potentials!

Thanks again to Penny for stepping forward to help!

Scott Nash
theQUANTUMLEAP.com­