addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hello all,

I wanted to send out an email with some of the updates for the group.

This weekend

I apologize, but I need to cancel the group for this weekend. I had some unexpected family things come up that I need to take care of. Please take a look at the calendar, as I have adjusted our Meetup dates to correlate better with some of our summer events and around the holidays.

Summer Events

We have some cool events coming up so far this summer. Please check the calendar for Spanish Scrabble with our group in Shorewood and Musica del Lago. I sent out a previous email to try to find the best time to do Mexican Fiesta in August. If you haven't, please respond by going to http://doodle.com/97q...­ and let me know what works for you. I will pick a date and time that works for most people on June 23rd.

Changes to Que Tal Beginners

I've been thinking about changing the format for the Beginners group to make it more of a beginners conversation group, where we have a topic, take it slow, and translate as we speak. The topic could be grammatical or a theme (holidays, vacation, family, etc.). If we did this, the Conversation group could potentially be for intermediate to advanced speakers with less regular translation. I'd like some feedback about what you think about this. Please email me at ejpalmer85@gmail.com to give some feedback.

Thanks, everyone. Hope you have a good weekend! I'll see you all at the next Meetup!

Emily, organizer