¿Qué tal? Milwaukee Spanish Language Meet Up Message Board › Need an additional resource for learning Spanish

Need an additional resource for learning Spanish

Rosa
user 41070142
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
For those of you who are interested, we at Rosita Spanish (Rosa, Que Tal Co-Organizer) provide formal Conversational Spanish classes. Several Que Tal members are also students of Rosita Spanish, and they have good things to say about the classes. Rosita Spanish

See the student testimonials below!

Rosa has several years of teaching Spanish at a variety of levels. I found her classes stimulating, fun, and she worked with everyone at their own individual level. As a professor myself, I found her teaching methods outstanding and the books were the best I have seen in Spanish. Overall, Rosa is the best in Milwaukee!! Marty S. PHD

I took Spanish in high school and college and like anything else if you don't use what you learned you forget it. I was interested in taking Spanish again and had the class schedules for UWM and was ready to register when I heard from a friend about another option, a conversation-focused Spanish class with an instructor named Rosa. I decided to take my friend's recommendation and I am so happy I did. Rosa makes learning fun and with the small class size you almost feel like you are getting private tutoring. The methodology of the program works for adult learning and rather than being bombarded by tons of vocabulary and conjugations we learn the proper way to start a conversation, ask questions, and not sound like an ignorant foreigner. I feel like I quickly learned the basics and then built upon them and with Rosa's guidance and constructive criticism I now feel confident enough to converse with a native speaker. Rosa is an excellent teacher and I look forward to going to class each week to build on my constantly growing knowledge base. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone because with her help you will learn to write and speak efficiently, effectively, and politely. - Angela L. DDS

"I have been taking classes from Rosa for two years after a recommendation from a friend. Rosa provides feedback on your pronunciation and during the interaction in the course’s small group practice sessions. Rosa does a great job of encouraging you in the early stages of Spanish speaking so we know the right words to say as our brains change to speak another language. The best part of taking classes from Rosa is that you can quickly see that you have an easier time speaking Spanish than other students that have taken University classes, or those who have tried to learn using books, CDs, or software.
I went to Mexico for a trip not long after finishing the first level and was able to have conversations everywhere. This was very exciting to me to gain the respect that I had on the trip from native speakers as I was speaking Spanish correctly."
Stephen P. - Milwaukee

Rosita Spanish

If you're interested, please contact Rosa directly here in Que Tal or at rosa@rositaSpanish.com